Firearm-gun planning is important if you own handguns, rifles, shotguns, or other NFA firearms. Gun Trusts can solve nearly all issues with the transferring of guns to your heirs, family, or other beneficiaries of your estate. Some of the issues a gun owner must confront are:
- Probate avoidance
- Seizure of your guns/firearms
- Prohibited persons not receiving a firearm
- Accidental Felony avoidance
- Avoiding constructive possession
- Taxes for firearm transfer(s)
- Creditor protection
- Firearm destruction upon death
A Gun Trust provides the vehicle to preserve your guns, heirlooms, and other firearms for future generations to use.
We also offer seminars on Elder Law and Estate Planning. Check our events page for upcoming seminars that are usually held in the Top of Troy Building.