We’re now offering our popular Elder Law Care and Nursing Home Asset Protection Seminar online. Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
Tuesday, July 28, 2020
We will also cover the topics of
Elder Law Care & Nursing Home Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Victor Veprauskas for a special ONLINE 75 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- What are long-term health care expenses
- Different ways you can pay for long-term care expenses
- The cost of long-term care in Metro-Detroit
- How Medicaid works
- Why Living (Revocable) Trust don’t work for protection from nursing home expenses
- How to protect and preserve your life-long accumulation of wealth from long-term care expenses
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $9,581.00 monthly.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 1 hour estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Victor Veprauskas
A shareholder in the law firm of Axis Estate Planning, Mr. Veprauskas’ practice focuses on estate planning, asset protection, business succession and the administration of trusts and estates. After years as a litigation attorney, he learned the ability of listening and asking the right questions of clients to meet their specific needs and goals. Each client is special and has unique circumstances. Mr. Veprauskas regularly presents on the topics of estate planning, probate and taxes.
Mr. Veprauskas graduated magna cum laude with his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political and Economical Philosophy from Wheeling Jesuit University in 1998. He then went on to attend the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, graduating magna cum laude in 2001 with his Juris Doctor.