Date(s) - September 14, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Everything you always wanted to know about wills, trusts, and avoiding probate but didn’t know who to ask…
At Axis Estate Planning, we help families preserve their wealth for future generations, minimize estate taxes and avoid probate.
We have enclosed complimentary tickets to attend our FREE Educational Workshop. Please reserve your seats today by calling our office or visiting our website. If you are married, it’s beneficial to bring your spouse because we cover a lot of information in a short amount of time.
At the workshop, we will discuss several topics including:
- What are the 7 Costly mistakes families make in their estate plans?
- PROBATE – what is it, why does everyone want to AVOID IT?
- How do I ensure my children don’t waste or lose their inheritance?
- If I die first and my spouse remarries, will my kids still get the money?
- How do I leave my money to my kids who are financially irresponsible?
- How do I keep my assets in the family and protect them from lawsuits, or my
- What is the importance of having my Trust updated in light of the recent
changes to Estate Tax Laws?
Top of Troy Building / PNC Center – South West Entrance – Second Floor – Conference Room A
755 W. Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084
Refreshments will be served
Workshops begin promptly – Please arrive 15 minutes early. Safety protocols will be followed. Seating will be spread out.